Everyone knows that brushing teeth is one of the most important things you can do each day to keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy. But it’s not as simple as grabbing a toothbrush and giving teeth a quick scrub.
Brushing only cleans about 60% of your teeth. A toothbrush can’t reach the remaining 40%, the surfaces where teeth touch together. So you need a reliable way to remove plaque from between your teeth. This article examines some of the options.
Braces make lots of things trickier to do. You have to be careful about what you eat, you have to keep track of those elastics (and remember to use them) and suddenly there’s so much more in your mouth to brush, let alone floss. But don’t let the presence of braces stop you from thoroughly […]