We believe that it is very important to support the community and contribute to less privileged parts of the world. Accordingly, we provide financial support to the following organisations:
- Plan, one of the oldest and largest children’s development organisations in the world in support of under privileged children
- Compassion, an international Christian child development and child advocacy ministry that fosters the development of children living in extreme poverty in numerous developing countries
- ChinaHeart International, which serves the poor, needy and orphaned in China
- Christian Blind Mission Australia, which is part of the world’s largest organisation working with people with a disability in the poorest places
- CARE Australia, an Australian charity and International humanitarian aid organisation fighting global poverty
- Ambulance Victoria, which aims to improve the health of the community by providing high quality pre-hospital care and medical transport
- State Emergency Service [Victoria]
- Give Where You Live, Building A Better Geelong. A wonderful organisation that seeks to assist disadvantaged individuals in a variety of ways, right here in our local Geelong community.
We support the Dentists For Cleaner Water Project, helping eliminate mercury from Victoria’s sewerage systems.