Our dental practice is still open and here to serve existing patients of the practice as well as new patients. Your call for assistance in a dental emergency is treated with urgency at our practice. We will endeavour to give priority to any requests for urgent dental care.
Coronavirus Pandemic 2020
Our practice will remain open to assist residents of Geelong and surrounding region with their urgent and emergency dental care. As a health care provider, we are reducing the demand on our health care system by continuing to offer a service.
This includes those who are experiencing dental issues, which may include the following:
- broken teeth
- broken fillings
- loose filling or crowns
- discomfort that makes chewing difficult
- discomfort that makes sleeping difficult
- or similar concerns which require urgent attention.
We are here to serve existing patients of the practice as well as new patients. If your regular dental practice has closed during the pandemic, we will gladly take care of your urgent dental needs in the meantime. And, we are happy to provide details of any treatment provided here to your regular dentist, with your approval.
Keeping You Safe
Our infection control protocols have always been exemplary. We have recently introduced additional protocols in our practice to protect the safety of all patients and staff. These include:
- We conduct a detailed screening of patients before they attend the practice
- All patients are asked to sanitize their hands upon entry into the practice
- There is physical separation of seating in the reception area, and we comply with the 1 person per 4 square metre directive
- Air purifiers have been installed in every room
- All patients are asked to use a disinfecting mouthrinse prior to treatment
- Our team uses single-use personal protective equipment for each and every patient
- Patients are asked to sanitise their hands at the completion of their appointment
- All surfaces that are regularly touched are decontaminated regularly throughout the day
More information is our infection control protocols is available here.
Please feel free to contact us on (03) 5298 1020 if we may be of service to you.