Severe dental pain is unfortunately still a reality, and your call for assistance in an emergency is treated with urgency at our practice. We will endeavour to give priority to any request for emergency dental care.
Weekends And Public Holidays
If you are experiencing severe dental pain or swelling, or a fractured tooth or filling which is causing irritation or distress, please call our number: 03 5298 1020. Local dentists work on a roster system to cover weekend and public holiday dental emergencies in Geelong, and a message on our answering service will tell you how to contact the rostered dentist.
Managing Dental Emergencies
The following articles on our website provide more information on managing dental emergencies:
- Dental Emergencies Part 1: The Knocked Out Tooth http://ailinteodentalsurgery.com.au/dental-emergencies-part-1-knocked-tooth/
- Dental Emergencies Part 2: The Dislodged Tooth http://ailinteodentalsurgery.com.au/dental-emergencies-part-2-dislodged-tooth/
- Dental Emergencies Part 3: The Broken Tooth http://ailinteodentalsurgery.com.au/dental-emergencies-part-3-broken-tooth/
- Dental Emergencies Part 4: The Lacerated Mouth http://ailinteodentalsurgery.com.au/dental-emergencies-part-4-the-lacerated-mouth/
- Preventing Dental And Facial Injuries: http://ailinteodentalsurgery.com.au/preventing-dental-and-facial-injuries/
More Information About Dental Emergencies
Last Updated January 01, 2017